Aries Lunation Cycle Apr 11 – May 10
Chart for the Aries New Moon
Sabian Symbol for 23º Aries
“A Pregnant Woman In Light Summer Dress” The keynote of this degree is Fecundity. It suggests Inner Fulfillment. — from An Astrological Mandala © 1973 Dane Rudhyar
Highlights of the New Moon at 22º Aries 25′:
“Grace Under Pressure“
This cycle initiates the astrological new year with a simple yet compulsive directive to gain control of one’s desires, whether by acquisition or transformation. The timing is ripe for taking advantage of every opportunity to express yourself, regardless of the weighted atmosphere.
Advice for this cycle:
This is the cycle to envision your goals and intentions for the next twelve months. Although the urge to get going is strong, the action this cycle revolves around establishing one’s identity and is best used by spending time alone in self examination. Now is the time to see yourself clearly.
Get to know yourself. Do mirror work, draw self-portraits, meditate on the phrase “I AM”. Spend as much time as you can picturing yourself as a Spiritual Warrior. Think about the roles you’ve played in life and how you have identified with them. Who are you now and who are you becoming?
It takes honesty and courage to face one’s shadow, and embrace it with compassionate love. Consider who and what ignites your anger and puts you on a destructive course. What aspects of your life are in need of rejuvenation? Visualize the various actions you might take that would transform your life and provide a brand new beginning.
Questions you might explore for personal insight include:
- How and where could you be more independent, innovative and courageous?
- What situations motivate you to take the lead and why?
- What kind of a leader are you?
- Do you look ahead and plan for the consequences of your actions?
- How well do you share power with others?
- Where and with whom would life be easier if you were a little less self-serving?
- When are you most likely to leap before looking?
- What leadership qualities do you admire in others?
- Consider the changes you foresee in your future. Do they fill you with apprehension, excitement, enthusiasm?
- How do you express and maintain your identity while honoring your duty to others?
Affirm: I Identify With New Beginnings.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. May you begin anew with a fresh vision of who you are and what you want at the start of another journey around the wheel.