July 15 – 19
This is the phase to process your experiences of the last ten-days. During these few days you can increase your potential for success by re-framing your vision. Analyze your view of home and family with a perceptive eye.
Filter the experiences you’ve encountered thus far in the cycle. Have you taken steps to improve your home life or your emotional security? How can you best utilize your caring nature? What techniques can you use to help you adjust gracefully to change & flow through life more gently?
With an eye to practical application, ask, “How can I refine and nurture my vision to better support my goals?
Make time over the weekend to:
- Relax, center, and balance.
- Align with your core. Connect with your essence, the creative spark that dwells in your heart.
- Visualize your goal with ingenious simplicity.
- Restate your goal for the cycle in ten words or less.
- Envision how your world will look upon achievement of your goal.
- Make an image of your goal. See it in your mind’s eye.
- Put yourself into that image. Do you look changed?
For greater effectiveness, give your revised vision form. Draw a picture, take a photo, or create a collage.
July 15 – 17 Moon in Sagittarius
Explore your belief systems and over all philosophy. Are they in alignment with your goals? Self-righteousness and over wrought emotions make the bigger picture hard to see.
July 17 – 19 Moon in Capricorn
Examine your attitude toward authorities. Does it conflict with the achievement of your goals? Are you able to respect the feelings of others while honoring your own?
Share this Post